1. Can I use coconut oil instead of MCT oil?
The official explanation is that the “MCT oil is four times as effective as coconut oil at raising ketones, those fat-burning, brain-boosting molecules in your body. Throwing coconut oil in your coffee won’t give the same effects.”
While I cannot say there is a 4X difference, I personally noticed that MCT oil is stronger, so I would recommend it. Besides, it’s easier to add it to your coffee than a normal coconut oil.
2. Will my body crash after I drink Bulletproof Coffee?
Does your body crash when you drink coffee? No? Well, then there is nothing to worry about! 😉
3. How does Bulletproof coffee taste?
I can definitely say that the majority of you will love the taste. It’s a creamy-kind-of-coffee. Mmm!
4. Can I drink more than 1 Bulletproof Coffee per day?
You probably don’t need more than 1 per day. Try drinking one and if you feel like you need more (and your body can handle it), go ahead, but don’t exaggerate.
5. Would you recommend drinking Bulletproof Coffee every day?
Probably not – but 1-2 times per week should be ok!
6. Can Bulletproof Coffee upset my stomach?
This can happen, even though it is unlikely. I do not know anyone who had issues with an upset stomach.
7. How are Dave Asprey and Bulletproof Coffee related?
Dave Asprey is the founder of the company Bulletproof that produces original Bulletproof Coffee.
8. Why should I use grass-fed butter?
First of all, grass-fed butter is definitely much healthier than a normal butter. It contains omega-3 fatty acids, beta-carotene, vitamins A, D, E, and antioxidants. Besides, the saturated fat in grass-fed butter slows the absorption of caffeine, which gives you even energy for several hours instead of a caffeine spike and crash.