What if there was a pill that would instantly boost your cognitive performance, make you smarter, allow you to work longer, and think faster? Is there something similar on the market? Is it even legal? Read my full limitless pill review.
Faster regeneration without dangerous side effects
First things first, Modafinil as a smart drug will give you lots of energy and attention. Your eye span will narrow down, so it’s going to be much easier to focus (and stay focused for 6-8 hours).
You might feel slightly more motivated, but by default, that’s not the role of Modafinil. Also, it won’t give you a real push, but once you start moving, it’ll make sure you hold the right direction (I hope this makes sense to you).
When it comes to side effects, Modafinil is far away from being a real limitless pill as we described it.
Also, it somewhat slows down regeneration than improves it (if you take this smart drug a couple of times in a row, you’ll see what I’m talking about).
So, Modafinil as a standalone drug isn’t enough.
But what can we add to make it stronger?
Well, firstly, we need an energy push, right? We need a supplement that will very quickly provide a rush of energy and make us move.
I’m thinking pre-workout-kind-of-supplements without the typical tingling, sweating, etc.
1. We need an energy booster
What comes to my mind is Bulletproof coffee (you can read more about it here). It’s a mix of coffee, MCT oil (coconut extract), and a spoon of butter.
It provides a perfect and stable energy rush that smoothly works for 3-5 hours (it depends on the amount of caffeine in the coffee you drink).
The most significant benefit of Bulletproof coffee is that by default, you won’t experience a typical energy crash as it happens with drinking regular coffee.
So, if you drink a cup of Bulletproof coffee after taking Modafinil, you’re suitable for the next hours.
All right, so we just ensured we’ll get a stable and robust energy push.
However, we still lack supplements that could improve our cognitive performance and ensure faster regeneration (which we’ll definitely need).
For improving cognitive performance, nootropics are our solution.
You can learn all about nootropics here, but to make a quick summary, nootropics are mainly natural compounds that provide proven benefits for our cognitive performance.
Some can improve memory, some other focus & attention, even processing speed, but they could also offer long-term brain support.
Bingo, this is exactly what we’re missing here.
2. We need the strongest nootropic stack
I don’t want to go into details, but based on my experience, the perfect product for making our Limitless pill is Mind Lab Pro.
Mind Lab Pro contains almost a perfect set of ingredients, herbs extracts, vitamins, and other nootropics that can improve our memory, focus, attention, and offer long-term brain support.
Compared to all other parts of our limitless pill, nootropics won’t really provide a short-term kick (with some exceptions), but if you take them in a longer-term (at least for 2-3 weeks), you should notice a cognitive boost.
By adding them to our daily regime, our IQ won’t instantly increase, but we will be able to perform on a higher level.
And if you add them to the whole equation, you can expect a lot.
All right, the next thing we need is a supplement that would help us ensure the best sleep possible.
This is a critical component here because if we can’t regenerate during the night, we will most likely crash in a couple of days.
One of the biggest mistakes people do when supplementing nootropics is that they don’t ensure a great night sleep. Hence, their regeneration is simply too slow.
And you are good to go. Keep in mind that all sources for buying my recommended supplements have been carefully reviewed many times.
I also ensured you will get the lowest price possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Limitless pill? The limitless pill is an enhancing drug that was used in the Limitless movie. It is called NZT-48, but it does not exist. The Limitless pill is based on Modafinil.
2. What is the closest thing to the limitless pill? The closest thing to the limitless pill is Modafinil. This is a prescription drug used for treating sleep apnea, narcolepsy, and shift work sleep disorder. If you are a healthy individual, it can dramatically boost your focus, attention, and memory, which makes it a popular limitless pill.
3. Is there a drug like in the movie Limitless? No, there is no drug like in the movie Limitless. But there are many smart drugs, nootropics, and other supplements that can dramatically improve your performance while leaving no adverse side effects.
4. What does the limitless pilldo? The limitless pill enhances your brain performance, increases your focus, improves your memory, and drastically increases your energy. It allows you to work on a higher level than ever before.
5. What is the pill from limitless called? The pill from the Limitless movie is called NZT-48. It is a fictional drug that does not exist on the market.
6. Will there ever be a real limitless pill? Current research in the field of nootropics and food supplements shows a lot of potential by developing a real limitless pill. We have a wide variety of supplements providing positive benefits to our cognitive performance. Therefore, it’s instead a question of time when a real limitless pill will be available.
7. Is limitless pill based on Adderall? No, limitless memory pill is not based on Adderall. Adderall is primarily used for the treatment of ADHD. However, it provides a lot of cognitive benefits if taken by healthy individuals.
Greg Gostincar is the founder of Your Inception. He has been researching, testing and experimenting with nootropics since 2015. Greg is one of the most recognized researchers in the field of nootropics.